Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Musicians Wanted for band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Musicians Wanted for band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Am I deluding myself?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

ChirpyBoy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Musicians Wanted for band Reply with quote

I'm a male vocalist aged 23 living in thClifton Hill, and basically I'm a bit sick of sitting around waiting for the right band to come along so I've decided to get proactive and ask for the components of a band to come together to write some new material.

I write alot of lyrics but unfortunately I can only play rhythm(bass/drums) so I can't write melody to go along with my songs and I can't play anything while I'm singing. I've recently picked up the guitar so hopefully in a year or so I can be writing my own stuff completely.

I'm looking for musicians that want to be versatile in what they play or if they sing and are willing to teach and learn how to play instruments from others in the band. No styles or labels but I do want a rich sound so am looking for people who can do two of these:

Play Bass, DoubleBass, Violin, Guitar, Drums, Xylophone or Hold their own Vocally.
The intention is to have fun and play alot of music with no hang ups about getting a label/record deal or whatever, just music as an outlet.
Pretentious people who are only motivated by wheeling and dealing and becoming the next best thing need not apply.
If you are interested please respond to this thread PM me or E-mail me pageofair@hotmail.com

with what area you are from(Suburb)
What instruments you play and if you can sing

Last edited by ChirpyBoy on Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChirpyBoy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still looking for people, I've only had one guy reply so far that can play guitar and bass.

C'mon Melbourne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: