Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Professional Drummer Available Covers Only
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Professional Drummer Available Covers Only

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pudge
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:59 am    Post subject: Professional Drummer Available Covers Only Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm looking to join an already established cover band, or cover band that is ready to start gigging.

I'm 39 and I've played in many cover projects over the last 15 years. I have pro gear and transport already know a large catalog of popular pop / rock tunes from 70s to present. Can do fill in work at short notice.

I'm not looking for a band that wants to jam every week on top of gigs. Just after some steady cover work with some talented individuals for a bit of extra $$. Can gig as much or as little as needed. Experienced with click track and backing tracks

If interested, please contact me via email pudge_gypsy33@hotmail.com or call me on 0423649910
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: