Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Jeffrey Dahmer & the Dalai Lama seeks punk drums and bas
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jeffrey Dahmer & the Dalai Lama seeks punk drums and bas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aguitarist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:26 am    Post subject: Jeffrey Dahmer & the Dalai Lama seeks punk drums and bas Reply with quote

I've been wanting to work on this material for a little while but could never find a singer so never took it too far. Lockdown has meant lots of spare time thought, so I've said **** it just done the singing myself (apologies in advance). Written most of these songs in the last two months, and have 4 or 5 others as well.

Link below, the music is in the style of Frenzal Rhomb / NOFX. Mostly fast, inappropriate, sometimes fun, sometimes political, and generally just hanging shit on and taking the piss out of stuff. Would love to get a band together, jam this stuff and hopefully get gigging assuming I can handle the front man role. I've always just been a guitarist, but I enjoy singing this shit so if I can pull it together let's get this show on the road.

Located in Maroondah area, early 30's and have a young family, so finding the time to practice with a band can be a little difficult but once we get something happening locking in a regular weekly get together / rehearsal shouldn't be an issue (weekends most likely). Someone local would be sick, age doesn't matter too much (closer to mine might be better) and gender doesn't matter at all. Thinking 3 piece at this stage (looking drummer and a bassist), but maybe a second guitarist too.

Normal, chill bloke just looking to play some punk, have a laugh and see where it takes us.

https://jeffreydahmerandthedalailama.bandcamp.com

I can be super slack at checking PM's here so if you'd prefer to sling me an email it's:

jeffreydahmerandthedalailama@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: