Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Wanted: Singer/guitarist for acoustic duo (~Brunswick East)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted: Singer/guitarist for acoustic duo (~Brunswick East)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnselmJones

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:06 pm    Post subject: Wanted: Singer/guitarist for acoustic duo (~Brunswick East) Reply with quote

I moved to Melbourne half a year ago and now I am looking for someone to start an acoustic duo with.
The idea is to start with acoustic covers, to get a good set for live gigs as fast as possible.
I am writing original songs as well, so when the vibe is good, I am happy to start writing and recording with a partner as well.

About me: Guitar and singing as well. Previous bands from Hamburg:
Focus Effect (soft) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqq97xttNgY
Sonic State (not so soft) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UTXUmJPMdE

I am currently living in Brunswick East, so the lazy part in me says: The surrounding suburbs would be great. I don't care too much about numbers, but if you are somewhere between 20 and your mid 30's, it would be very appreciated.

Looking forward to hear from you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: