Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - bass player available
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bass player available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
solaqualung87

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:29 pm    Post subject: bass player available Reply with quote

Hey all,
I am a 32 year old male bass guitarist, inner west. I have years of gigging, recording, scoring and touring experience. I am interested in either jumping in on a quality established project or starting something fresh with keen and reliable musicians. I am interested in many genres, so I am therefore open to suggestions.
Am down for any of the following:
Psych Rock/krautrock
Synth pop/ dream pop
Garage punk
post punk
Afrobeat/Afro Jazz
Desert blues
Stoner Rock
experimental
prog rock
classic power metal
Alt Country
Progressive Folk
Thats a lot of genres, but thats some stuff I am open to if you fit any of those.

I have good gear, transport, good attitude, contribute ideas and compositions, and am always down for a beer and laugh, but also don't want any time wasters either.
I also play harmonica, dig on synths and synthesis in general and am into production.
Here are a couple of recent projects for you to check out. They are quite different from each other.

https://darkspaceproject.bandcamp.com/

https://cargocults.bandcamp.com/

Please get in touch at solaqualung87@gmail.com and if you have any recordings send them through! I don't check pm's on Melband.
Cheers, Andre.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: