Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Vocalist available for acoustic duo
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vocalist available for acoustic duo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoopy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: Vocalist available for acoustic duo Reply with quote

Hi there,

I am looking for an easy going guitarist to play some music with.
I am mainly a singer but I can help with some background accompany guitar.

I am thinking of an acoustic duo, but open to other ideas.

I am not stuck in a particular genre, but I would like to start with some covers to warm up the project, it can be strictly like the original thing or we can take some tracks and rearrange them from scratch in order to make them work in an acoustic-duo version.

I have got plenty of experience singing in bands and as solo, but I have not got any gears yet (except for an acoustic guitar). I am waiting for the right project to take off before investing in my favorite hobby, but yeah, ideally I would like to gig around at some point, and/or eventually busking.

I am an Italian wog so I would like to mix and also create some music from different cultures so, one more time, music genre is not a problem to me as long as we will be able to mix stuff up and be creative.

Last but not least, I live in the northern suburbs but I am happy to travel once a week to rehearse. At the moment I am free Sundays and Mondays.

p.s. if interested send me an e-mail at mrcgnn85@gmail.com or contact me on 0423804267

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: