Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - ***Fill in Bono required for cruise work booked in 2020***
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

***Fill in Bono required for cruise work booked in 2020***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larry2019

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:00 am    Post subject: ***Fill in Bono required for cruise work booked in 2020*** Reply with quote

****Attention all singers****

Our well established U2 Tribute Show based in Melbourne are seeking a “Fill in Bono” to learn 21 songs and be on standby for ongoing cruise work on Royal Caribbean ships.

There may actually be an immediate opportunity join the show for an 8 day cruise covering Dec 31st 2019 - January 8th 2020 so ideally it would be great to have someone trained up and on standby for this.

Ideally we are looking for someone who is able to adapt the “Bono singing style” as well as his mannerisms and stage presence in order to be part of our show as required.

In the initial phase, we would like to invite all interested applicants submit a “video audition” consisting of snippets from 3 songs (listed below).

Once applicants reach out to me, I can then send across three links to the karaoke versions of the three songs which you can use to create an audition video.

When video auditions have been reviewed, we will then then move to the next stage to short list candidates for a live audition/rehearsal.

Video audition requirements (preferably edited together as one clip)

Where the streets have no name - Verse & Chorus
Pride (in the name of love) – Verse & Chorus
With or without you - Verse & Chorus

Please PM me if interested or text/call me on 0411 821 635 and I look forward to discussing this further with you.

Video auditions can be sent via Facebook messenger to myself. You can locate me in Facebook under - Craig Jupp (Musician)

Song list (will remain consistent for all cruises)

Where the streets have no name
I Still haven’t found what I’m looking for
With or without you
Beautiful day
New year’s day
Angel of Harlem
Pride (in the name of love)
One
Vertigo
All I want is you
Sunday Bloody Sunday
I will follow
Mysterious ways
Sweetest thing
Everlasting love
Elevation
Desire
Even better than the real thing
When love comes to town
Gloria
Who’s going to ride your wild horses

Craig Jupp
The U2 Show Achtung Baby
0411 821 635
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: