Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Guitarist looking for a band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitarist looking for a band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMarek

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:28 am    Post subject: Guitarist looking for a band Reply with quote

Hi My name is Joe, I'm a 15 year old guitarist based in the south east suburbs (croydon hills to be exact). I have been playing for 5 years, I mainly play rhythm guitar and a bit of lead, and have also started to develop a voice by singing foo fighters and metallica songs. my main influences are metallica, incubus, foo fighters, gojira and slipknot. I'd love to start something with other musicians, basic drums bass and another guitarist or maybe two. I would love to play originals and covers and eventually start gigging often. I have videos of me playing on my instagram @J_marek_, If you don't have instagram I also have vids up on youtube. Just search up rock academy on youtube and find these videos: 20 double back - Aerials (system of a down), 29 trolley rollercoasters - locked out (original), 23 crown deer - Panama (van halen), 24 Blue man in a hurry - Eerf Xov, 10 - The B(ees) - mental breakdown, 18 Echo - message in a bottle (the police). If you're interested, message me on 0478 415 926, email me at 22jmarek@mlmc.vic.edu.au, or instagram @J_marek_, or Pm me. I'm not really fussed with age, although I'd like the age limit to be about 18. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: