Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Hip hop + funk
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hip hop + funk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DannyDakak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:39 pm    Post subject: Hip hop + funk Reply with quote

My name is Dan; I play drums. My bassist's name is Glen. We've been playing funk and hip hop together for years and have forged a pretty tight musical connection. We can each play to a click track like it's a groove, improvise for hours with random musicians, and love making music as often as we can outside our regular commitments with work, family and friends.

Below is a link to my YouTube page with a couple of our recent live jams, plus my own studio recordings.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC66eZyLQ7GjtgA88-k0O0bg?view_as=subscriber

We're looking for musicians to write music with and play shows. So far we picked up a mad MC who spits nothin but fire--check out the link above. Now we just need others--keys, guitar, horns, DJ, maybe even another MC, etc.

The goal is to write kick ass music. Music that inspires us to explore our creativity and push our comfort levels. We love hip hop and funk, but that's really just a starting point. Our inspirations come from all over. If it sounds and feels good, we work on it.

If all this sounds good to you, please don't hesitate for a moment to reply. My email, in case it doesn't show up, is danpd83 [at symbol] g-to-the-mail dot com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: