Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Looking to form collaborate with like minded people
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking to form collaborate with like minded people

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeanStan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:43 pm    Post subject: Looking to form collaborate with like minded people Reply with quote

Looking to form a group of like minded people, to play with sounds, create music. I have a wide array of influences. Am not looking for rock n roll stardom or to play gigs every week. Iím not into drugs or alcohol. Been there done that though. I would prefer to collaborate without the use of substances& alcohol also. I am 37 male live in Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. I would like to have fun, jam sessions, Record ect possibly gig down the road if the right group come together. I could write all my influences here but they range from Edgar Winter to Slipknot & everything in between also some 80ís 90ís dance & techno. Am looking for people who want to experiment & arenít afraid to go somewhere new. I hear a lot of the same these days, a lot of people trying to sound like someone. Sure there are sounds and things I really dig but I would prefer to create something new. I play a bit of musical chairs, Iím not excellent on anything, I have a day job & not willing to give it up for the dream of rock and roll stardom ( well actually my day job at the moment is self employed 🤪 ) I play a little keys soundscapes, guitar & bass have played drums in the past. Iím open. I really donít want an ego trip we are humans here for a limited time. Iím keen to make music/sounds/create letís see what happens. Send me an email if you are interested, tell me your story ... seanmichaelstanley@gmail.com [/code]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: