Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Hand made ribbon microphones - Melbourne - for sale or rent
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hand made ribbon microphones - Melbourne - for sale or rent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Trades & Services Directory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hohm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:43 pm    Post subject: Hand made ribbon microphones - Melbourne - for sale or rent Reply with quote

Hi,
I make my own design of high end ribbon microphones from scratch using the best materials and components available. Due to my low overhead costs I can sell them for a fraction of the price of many renowned manufacturers.
Best suited to the studio/home recording environment, i've found that ribbon mics are the tool needed to make recordings that give the feeling of being right there with the performer.

Ribbon mics are versatile and produce natural, warm and intimate recordings and are known for their fast and smooth transient response while capturing the full body of the sound source.

My microphones are $500 to buy or $100 to rent (+$100 deposit).
Head to www.hohmmicrophones.com for audio samples and more information or give me a message or call on 0432 731 432

cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Trades & Services Directory All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: