Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Keyboard player/backing vox for britpop band (pref female)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keyboard player/backing vox for britpop band (pref female)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thealfies2017

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Keyboard player/backing vox for britpop band (pref female) Reply with quote

Would you like to join The Alfies?

The Alfies need a new keyboard player to join our 2017 lineup

Starting in 2009 we have recorded 2 EPs and are looking to record our first album early next year

We play britpop covers (bowie beatles smiths blur oasis depeche cure etc) to support our originals work

Please listen to us on Spotify or at www.reverbnation.com/thealfies and check out our FB page www.facebook.com/thealfies

Please reply to ahbosnic@gmail.com with a link to a sample of your work and brief outline of your experience / band history

I look forward to hearing from you
Allister

NB - It would be preferable if you could commit to The Alfies only
Meredith89

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need a Full size wire less keyboard Player for my next concert, I have been inviting to perform a show for essay typer unblocked Annual Meet. So if you can provide me this asap only than I will buy it online otherwise I will buy it from studio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: