Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Drummer seeking Beatles tribute band (for fun)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drummer seeking Beatles tribute band (for fun)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LostDrummer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Drummer seeking Beatles tribute band (for fun) Reply with quote

Hi there

I am a 27 year old office worker desperately needing a musical outlet who is searching for like-minded Beatles fans/musicians to play all the classics with. I can probably play a dozen or so songs off the top of my head but know most of their catalogue so learning a large set wouldn't be a problem. Gigging could be fun if the incentive was there but is not essential.

Personally, I've been playing my instrument for around 15 years. I've played in cover bands for years and am well experienced live. I am currently doing a covers-thing in a 5-piece, however the desire in that band seems to have dried up. I then attempted to recruit some guitarists on here for a while for a punk band, but had no luck there and am now trying this avenue for a bit of fun.

I'd love to practice at least once a week, but once a fortnight is still okay if everybody commits to at least that. I live in Forest Hill and am happy to travel. I have a few drum sets, including a completely original 1964 Ludwig Super Classic (in the same oyster pearl finish Ringo used) and take my gear very seriously. I'm good for a weeknight practice after 7pm or a Saturday/Sunday session.

Let me know.
Brendan.

Last edited by LostDrummer on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
FeMDiVa
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:12 pm    Post subject: Band looking for drummer Reply with quote

Hey Brendan, professional singer and guitarist here starting up a new corporate and wedding band playing rnb pop funk soul rock, You keen?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: