Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Keys S/E suburbs
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keys S/E suburbs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theplaya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:11 pm    Post subject: Keys S/E suburbs Reply with quote

Hey Everyone Im Dylan im 19 I've played in a couple bands and im forming a band to play at functions like weddings, birthdays and dances. Im looking for a keys player who plays lots of styles of styles and genres, as we're gonna ideally be playing for lots of different people with different tastes. since its private functions its not going to be very heavy music, rock and roll for older people and like pop and RnB for younger people. Most of all i want someone who just enjoys playing and someone who will try to make this idea work with me.
The band is still being formed and im still looking for some more members bass /vocals maybe another guitarist but if we can pull this off we can be amazing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: