Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Free Recording this week at your gig or rehearsal!! (Melb)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Recording this week at your gig or rehearsal!! (Melb)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thatbloodypaddy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:00 pm    Post subject: Free Recording this week at your gig or rehearsal!! (Melb) Reply with quote

Hi,
I am a studio owner and engineer, and have just bought a new desk for my mobile setup, and need a band to track before my first big paid job with it at the end of next week. It's a quiet time of year as normally i would just yell out and be on a job within minutes, but July...

I need to put the desk thru its paces one night this week or next, so... offering a free recording!
I will come to you, at your regular rehearsal venue or gig, and track your stuff for you. I will then send you mixes a few days later, together with the raw stems, to do with as you please!

Conditions:
East of the West Gate bridge please

Evenings available:
Fri 19th May
Mon 22nd May
Tue 23rd May
Wed 24th May
Thur 25th May

Needs to be a band, I need to give the desk a workout, so no flute trios or solo trianglers pls.

This is a legit and one time offer, I produce broadcast quality audio, so if you are due a demo or new EP etc or want a live gig captured, hit me up via message. First in, best dressed. No catches, nothing to sell, just a bit of good karma. This isn't me spruiking a service, but will give anyone who replies my studio website link etc, so admin please leave on here.

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Music Forum All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: