Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Singer/multi-instrumentalist seeks cellist, violinist etc.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Singer/multi-instrumentalist seeks cellist, violinist etc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nidge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:43 am    Post subject: Singer/multi-instrumentalist seeks cellist, violinist etc. Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm Mark, a 27-year-old Brunswick-based musician looking to form a band.

I play guitar, sing, play piano and am learning violin. That's the same order of the level of my ability in each, starting with the strongest. I've been playing guitar since I was 15, piano for about 4 years, and violin for about two. I recently did a Grade 6 in voice.

I write loud, acoustic folk, but am looking to play with other musicians, especially a drummer, to mix the song structures and dynamics up a bit. I am definitely reluctant to refer to it as folk music, because it's not written to be hushed, wistful background music. I enjoy weird song structures, and eerie sounds.

I'm currently looking for a bassist and drummer too. It'd be cool to play with a cellist or violinist as well. If you play an interesting thing, let me know. It could also be cool to play with another multi-instrumentalist who played guitar and piano to swap duties in different songs.

Here's a link to some of my music - https://soundcloud.com/ezekielsneeze

I've been playing gigs solo and in a duo with a female vocalist, around Melbourne, but ideally want a full band to broaden the venues and make great music. Send me a text or email if you're interested. If you have any examples or demos of you playing, send those along too.

Cheers,

Mark.
Halbuck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eerie sounds.......oh yeah.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: