Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Band Members wanted croydon north are.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Band Members wanted croydon north are.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krst22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:17 pm    Post subject: Band Members wanted croydon north are. Reply with quote

Hi,

My name is Kirst. I'm 25. I am currently seeking to find a whole band from the start to finish. I sing myself and play a tiny bit of keys - enough to write songs. The sound i'm going for is like folkish/indie/rocky kind of a mixed genre. I love people like Florence + the machine, kings of Leon, the Beatles, Oasis, Elvis, Fleetwood Mac, Monster of Men, The Lumineers and heaps others. I am wanting to start doing gigs again i miss them and write songs together. NO TIME WASTERS.

I wanting the following but not necessarily all :-

Guitarist
Bass
Drums/Percussion
keys

Please check out my songs and sounds on these sites.

www.kirstenallanmusic.com

youtube - Kirsten Allan

facebook.com/kirstenallan

Thanks for your time. Hit me up on krst22@live.com.au if you have ANY questions.

Cheers Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: