Create an account

Main Street Music Band Sessions

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Female vocalist wanted for exciting new project!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Female vocalist wanted for exciting new project!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Show077
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Female vocalist wanted for exciting new project! Reply with quote

Hi,

We are working on an exciting new project which you might be interested in. We have a few songs written down a couple of which you can listen to on myspace. Please note that these do not have bass and vocals yet, but you will get the idea.
http://www.myspace.com/Rafael_Guitarist

The music as you will see will be progressive metal / rock however, the twist is that the singer will be female, and the vocal lines will be somewhat mainstream! I hope you can imagine what I am talking about.

As our vocalist, you will have the freedom to write the lyrics and vocal melodies for the songs if you wish. At this point, we are open to different types of singers so if you think your voice will suit our music, then we are keen to listen. Ideal age would be 20'3 to 30's.

We are based in the south eastern suburbs but we are willing to travel (within reason) to meet you halfway if required.

Anyway, let me know what you think and email me if you're interested and we can organize a jam. rafael_katigbak@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Raf \m/
Show077
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
Show077
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
Show077
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
belindapower26

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I listend to your music and found it exciting and inspiring, I think i could easily add voacals and lyrics, great stuffcame to mind instantly, I live in the south eastern suberbs also, which is super conveiniant, Im a 26y/o female, I have great emotion on stage and good stage presence and presentation!!
Are you looking to gig, cause I'd really like to head in that direction, my phone contact is 95441892/0413 204 199. would luv to jam
belindapower26

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I listend to your music and found it exciting and inspiring, I think i could easily add voacals and lyrics, great stuffcame to mind instantly, I live in the south eastern suberbs also, which is super conveiniant, Im a 26y/o female, I have great emotion on stage and good stage presence and presentation!!
Are you looking to gig, cause I'd really like to head in that direction, my phone contact is 95441892/0413 204 199. would luv to jam
Show077
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
XxCrystalRyleeMareexX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: singer XD Reply with quote

My name is Crystal Rylee Maree,)

Hey heard you were looking for a vocalist Smile
Im a Female singer XD

I love the music you have up on myspace it's wat im into Smile

I live near Dandenong , Narre Warren South

Im into Evanescence (sound kinda like the singer)

But i also like Paramore, Bring me the horizon, The Devil Wears Prada, Bullet For My Valentine and old school rock like ozzy osborne and other suff the list is endless

I have been singing since i was 11 so im not new to it and i am interested in joining a band as i have had many failed attempts a keeping one in school (obviously not as dedicated as i was)

My work ethic for singing and playing shows and tours and writing songs, well lets just say its my dream and I enjoy it so much, of corse im super dedicated to it.

Check out my face book for more info http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1165407785

Thanx
xx
Show077
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: We have found our singer Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the responses to our ad. We were extremely honoured for all the great talent which we have come across during this period. We are happy to announce that we have now chosen our lead vocalist. So thanks again and keep an eye out for us in the coming months.

Cheers,
Raf

P.S. keyboards and bass positions still available..
Show077
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunate turn of events. We're still looking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: