Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - HONEY ITS THE JETSONS NeedsBandMembers 30+ POP* INDIE* FUNK*
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HONEY ITS THE JETSONS NeedsBandMembers 30+ POP* INDIE* FUNK*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Can Cars be made out of Hemp?
Don't know, but I have a bamboo drum kit
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't care, I'm too busy smoking it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Of all the websites in all the www I had to walk into this one
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Eleyan
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: HONEY ITS THE JETSONS NeedsBandMembers 30+ POP* INDIE* FUNK* Reply with quote

*HONEY ITS THE JETSONS 30+
------------------------------
*STARTING A NEW BAND - Contact me....... I'm Into Indie, Funk, Pop and originals at the moment. Anything with a bit of life
BAND COVERS: ------------------ Noisettes, Nada Surf, The Black Keys, The Drums, Two Door Cinema Club, Rogue Traders, The Veronicas, The Motels, Motown, Commitments, Strangely: The Blue Oyster Cult and even Mothers of Invention /Frank Zappa/Moon Unit:} Experimental.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ph: 0438 352 111 To register Interest. A bit laid back/daggy? R U?
If you're willing to work on originals as well as covers
Beat a few ordinary tunes into betterer ones.....then I'm....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking to start rehearsals.... as soon as a core group emerges out of the black sands of fate. Those already applied, please call back for update.
Discuss material for covers. Tchuss. Eleyan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: