Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Need Keyboard Player!!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Keyboard Player!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is there a way at the moment to get totally free polyphonics? And i mean for the general semi-intelligent chart worshipping public, not us :)
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

what

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Need Keyboard Player!!! Reply with quote

I just read in the paper that Australians spend $100 MILLION on ringtones each year, using those 1900 numbers.

Basically, I've figured out how to give the kids their ringtones for free and make advertisers pay.

But I need some ringtones! I'm not real good on keyboards, so I dont really know about the technical details, but from what I've played around with it seems pretty easy to make a midi file.

So if you can make a 20 second midi version of top 40 songs, PLEASE get in touch with me soon! As far as I know there is no way to get decent totally free polyphonic ringtones at the moment, and if there isnt, then I think this has the potential to shut the 1900 numbers down.

I'm a student, I've never had anything remotely to do with a business or anything before, but i'm keen to give this a go because as far as i can tell its an original idea.

If I can get 1 or 2 keyboard players who know how to make midi tunes, im totally prepared to split any profits equally if this gets off the ground.

If you want more in depth info, or can send me a sample of your midi work, email me at orebrorock@hotmail.com . Add it to msn if you want to chat about it.

And dont worry im not saying you will have to give up the rest of your life for this or anything, cos I wont be. Should be able to set it up over a few weekends, and then after that I dont think there should be too much work involved at all beyond making a few new songs every couple of weeks.

Anyway to get a better idea of what I'm on about, email me.
Cheers
Ben
YAYAfishB0MBS
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoolCoolCoolCoolCool
Arseface
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are plenty of internet sites that have free ringtones. Mobile9 is what I like to use. It does ringtones, wallpaper and everything Very Happy[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: