Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Teenage bassist looking for other rock musicians to jam with
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teenage bassist looking for other rock musicians to jam with

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_imogen_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:33 pm    Post subject: Teenage bassist looking for other rock musicians to jam with Reply with quote

Hi all,
I'm a bassist in my mid teens looking for some other musicians to jam with. I've been playing for a couple of years and I'm looking for some more experience, whether that be in a proper band or just a jam partner.

I'm located around the South East of Melbourne. I have all my own equipment and need someone who also has their own equipment too.

A couple of my favourite bands include Queen, Rolling Stones, Guns n Roses, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Warrant, Kiss and Motley Crue.

I'm down to do cover songs or originals or just to muck around on our instruments, whatever you prefer.

DM me if interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: