Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Versatile and experienced bassist/multi-instrumentalist
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Versatile and experienced bassist/multi-instrumentalist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rorschach1979

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:14 pm    Post subject: Versatile and experienced bassist/multi-instrumentalist Reply with quote

Hi.
Iím a very versatile mid-30s bassist in the northwest suburbs. Iím looking to join/co-create something eclectic and fun, and contribute to writing songs that go in energetic, unexpected directions. My playing influences are pretty varied -
I love playing heavy, grinding stuff, along the lines of System of a Down, Rammstein, SepulturaÖ
Iím also very influenced by groove-based rock Ė Faith No More, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against the Machine, and Maximum the Hormone.
Iíve got a soft spot for jamming on poppier fare Ė messing around with Lady Gaga and old 90s boy bands and turning them into weird rock songs. I do a mean funk-metal version of Call Me Maybe.
Up for jamming with/on just about anything. Iíve been playing 20-odd years, have a lot of gigging experience, also very experienced with guitar, drums, keys and vocals (though I'm best suited as a support vocalist).
If any of this sounds interesting email me on nedrydenis@gmail.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: