Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Metal guitarist seeks cool cunce
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metal guitarist seeks cool cunce

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bukazi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:51 pm    Post subject: Metal guitarist seeks cool cunce Reply with quote

Hi all,

My nameís Matt, Iím 6í0Ē, Virgo and like using the same templates for all internet posts

So Iím a 31 yo chap whoís been too absorbed by work for too long and looking to either start a band or join one.
Iím looking for people who share the enthusiasm for heavy music, who have the same warped sense of humour and a pragmatic view of the world and can explain why itís so shit.

Anyway, some perks of me is I do work full time, have my own transport, have good gear (guitar-wise, I have six strings, a multi scale and a seven string) and understand work has to go in to make something.

I like too many different bands and artists, but Iíll reduce it to some genres:
- death
- thrash
- prog
- tech deth
- grind
- melodeth
- rap
- hip hop
- rock and/ or roll

I have material of my own and would love to provide or cut and copy parts for the right fit. Ultimately it does come down to the right people with the right attitude.
Iím also proficient at excel and cad.

Hit me up at mkazi88@gmail.com or 0436 453 198 if you wish to speak further

Ciao bello
SOD
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emailed you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: