Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Female screamer for Powerviolence/hardcore project
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Female screamer for Powerviolence/hardcore project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
killhammer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:46 pm    Post subject: Female screamer for Powerviolence/hardcore project Reply with quote

Always been a punker, and big into metal too and recently I've started to get a lot more into some of their more extreme subgenres.

I've started messing around with some songs, and I'm looking for a female vocalist who would like to sing/scream/make noise over the top. I'm never too rigid when it comes to songwriting and sticking to a genre, so there will all sorts of influences (hardcore punk, grind, powerviolence, sludge) creeping through and I just want to have some fun with it, **** shit up and make some heavy/aggressive stuff.

My current favourite band from within these genres is an Israeli band called MooM - https://moom.bandcamp.com/album/first-ep - So I'm keen to make shit like this!

If you're keen to chat and see what we can come up with the flick me a PM!

Cheers!
SOD
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pm'd u
PrimitiveMan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would have loved to have jumped on this, PM me if you know any other PV bands looking for someone!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: