Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - guitarist wanted for electronic lofi duo or 3 piece outfit
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

guitarist wanted for electronic lofi duo or 3 piece outfit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jockey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:03 pm    Post subject: guitarist wanted for electronic lofi duo or 3 piece outfit Reply with quote

hello!!.

my name is jake and i am a bassist vocalist/producer..
I would like to create a 3 piece or duo to do live shows with synth and beats..
As i sing and play bass probably wouldnt have to worry too much about finding a rhythm section but essentially would like to start off with beats and synth backing tracks.

you would have complete freedom on the guitar but after something minimal and soulful.
I live in caulfield and any age are welcome to apply.
this is a long term project and would really like someone committed.
pro gear isnt a big deal to me for i use amp simulation and run direct most of time.

check out the demo below(a little vocals) but yeah, would really love a guitarists input and love..
cheers
email me please guys.
jacob.clyne@yahoo.com

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uc9SmaE_OI71iSpb5In9jmydIK8t9aE_/view?usp=sharing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: