Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Singer to do some open mike stuff
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Singer to do some open mike stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
milliondollarriif

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:12 pm    Post subject: Singer to do some open mike stuff Reply with quote

Hi I am Craig.I am looking for a singer who is interested in some accousitc open mike gigs - I am doing this as i am bored practicing guitar in my lounge room - Looking to get out there & see where it leads to - The plan at this stage is just to do it for some fun - see how it goes & take it from there - as for me i am late 40's & live in Footscray area - I am not a professional guitarist so this would not suit someone who is professional singer - i play ok but am committed to putting the hard work in to get some covers sounding good - If you are a singer who wants to get back out there or has always wanted to sing some tunes in front of an audience please say hi happy to hear from anyone - just want it to be a fun thing for now & see how it goes - just someone relaxed & easy to work with is required - not looking to take over the world here - just get out there & play some music.- call me or text 0412 035 559 or pm me here & we can have a chat Cheers Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: