Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Metal screamer or guitar ready for jams SE suburbs
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metal screamer or guitar ready for jams SE suburbs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stapaz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:25 am    Post subject: Metal screamer or guitar ready for jams SE suburbs Reply with quote

Hey guys
My name is Luke from the mornington peninsula use to sing for a band years ago really want to get back into it

Influences are Parkway, ADTR, Slipknot, bullet for my valentine, killswitch engage to name a couple

I am no stranger to the stage and have a following of my own to being over with me

Have worked in event management before so if running our own shows is an option I know what’s involved

I am also a guitarist so bands looking for a rhythm I am willing to give that a crack also
Hit me up on 0421172646
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: