Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - COUNTRY / COUNTRY ROCK - CUSH RYDER WANTS YOU
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COUNTRY / COUNTRY ROCK - CUSH RYDER WANTS YOU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shots

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:14 pm    Post subject: COUNTRY / COUNTRY ROCK - CUSH RYDER WANTS YOU Reply with quote

Gday everybody. Im Cush Ryder (Singer/songwriter/guitarist) and Im starting to look for a brand new project, alot of which is already in motion. Now I just need YOU!

So, country/country rock - think the American way, not singing about kangaroos.

Ideally, rehearsals will be North side of Melbourne (Watsonia, Greensborough) and I have gigs ready to go. Im heading to Tamworth in January so it will all come together after that.
Below is the link to my first single, Ride Me, so if you check that out, you'll get a good idea of what the project is aiming towards.

With lots to look forward to in 2020, I'm hoping to get out there and tour as soon as possible and often, so please be available for that. All gigs are paid.

If you are into all the big names out of the US, ute musters and BnS balls etc, then this is for you. ZacBrown, Luke Bryan, Luke Combs, Garth brooks, but we will also be doing a lot of original stuff too. That's the main goal.

This is a professional project so with all due respect, please only enquire if you have experience.

Please contact me directly via my facebook page @ Cush Ryder.

Thanks very much,
Cush
Video below ---->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luPZ8gpzkbM&fbclid=IwAR0TMxMLVOq2TUtJwqm1YxKLRxKdLypU-kjTN5zNqxDHHLKP3lwwzO4fChA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: