Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Average Drummer Just Looking to Jam For Fun(2)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Average Drummer Just Looking to Jam For Fun(2)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dannos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject: Average Drummer Just Looking to Jam For Fun(2) Reply with quote

Reposting this because I forgot to say I'm from inner(ish) east melbourne

Hey guys,
I've been playing the drums on and off for the past 1-2 years and I'm hoping to find some people to jam with. Not really looking for anything serious, just want to chimp out and smack on some drums. I'd be open to doing gigs here and there in the future but really I'm just looking to get together, play some covers we all enjoy and jam a little.

I love all types of music from hard rock and metal to funk and jazz and I'm happy to play just about anything.

If you're looking for just a casual jam and you're not too fussed about being the next big thing, chuck us a message and let's set up a jam.

Probably have a guitarist who'd be keen as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: