Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - ***Drummer looking to start jazzy/cover instrumental band***
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

***Drummer looking to start jazzy/cover instrumental band***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Absent06
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: ***Drummer looking to start jazzy/cover instrumental band*** Reply with quote

Hi all,
Just wanted to see if anyone is interested in starting up a jazzy/cover instrumental band? Iím thinking of picking 5 to 6 covers that we can extend to around 7mins to 8mins each with some organised/arranged parts. Obviously, you need to feel comfortable with your instrument to pick up parts and feels quickly. Rehearsal will be structured at the start but hope to minimize rehearsal times as we go on as Iím sure we all have busy lives and are able to practice our own parts. I have a link below to a Spotify playlist to give you an idea of what Iím thinking https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6lvgecwUlwlCNqCMINUL1q?si=o7nQ-triQK-caioKBkMMfg

If this is something you think you would enjoy and like to part of hit me up at davide.loguancio@gmail.com
cbutton

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi There

Saw your ad for musicians. Theses are jazz tunes i know well. I'm a sixty something alto sax player with much experience. I live in forest hill. If the distance isn't too far and you get some people let me know. Happy to fill in too!

Cheers

Paul B.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: