Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Seeking keys/synth/pads/programmer for alt-rock band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seeking keys/synth/pads/programmer for alt-rock band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJW88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:24 pm    Post subject: Seeking keys/synth/pads/programmer for alt-rock band Reply with quote

Hey all!

Nice to meet everyone. I'm putting together a band for my material; I'm gradually getting there but one thing I'd absolutely love is to get in someone who is skilled with keys and/or synth. Skills in MIDI programming (Logic Mainstage for example) would definitely be an added bonus but not essential at this stage.

A bit more I知 an independent musician from the U.K. 31 years old, I arrived in Melbourne a few months back - I released my own EP and an additional single earlier this year and I知 working on follow up material here in Melbourne. Alongside this, I知 looking to put together an ensemble to take my material live.

Moreover, I知 also seeking musicians that are willing to collaborate on changing things up for live use, keen to get in on writing sessions.

I知 open minded so I知 willing to change the sound, texture and feel of things for live use if it suits. Genre of my music is alternative rock/electronic pop/rock. You can listen to all material here: https://apatternimperfect.bandcamp.com

This is very serious for me and not just a past time; I知 looking to put every ounce into it as possible. And have fun whilst doing so, obviously. I知 living in Preston and can commute effectively. Just some of my influences are as follows: Radiohead, Tool/A Perfect Circle/Puscifer, The Cure, David Bowie, NIN, Massive Attack, Bjork, Two People, Portishead, Tricky, various film scores, Explosions in the Sky, Mogwai, Two People, Foals, This Will Destroy You, Frank Ocean, FKA Twigs, Nick Cave, Placebo, Lana Del Rey, Joy Division, Prince, Fleetwood Mac, Lorn, The National, Interpol etc. So a real mixed bag.

Perhaps we can get talking? See where things go?

Hope to hear from some people soon.

Cheers,

Rob Cheesy Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: