Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Extreme Metal Bass Player/Vox
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extreme Metal Bass Player/Vox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Techdethvox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:50 pm    Post subject: Extreme Metal Bass Player/Vox Reply with quote

Hi y'all,

I'm a 33 yo bass player and vocalist (Clean/Growl/Scream) in the inner north who just wants to make good brutal music, without thinking we're going to tour the world. Want to write tunes, play some gigs, and just enjoy being in a good local metal band - I was previously in a band who "made it" and I have zero interest in the grind. Got a family, got a day job, but still love the music.

I've been playing for over 20 years, heaps of gigging and recording experience, and have good gear. Prefer to play with experienced musos in the inner north, who are also in their 30s.

Fav Bands: Edge of Sanity/Dan Swano, Ishahn, King, Opeth, Pantera, Emperor, Coroner, Immortal, Metallica (Burton era), Amon Amarth and Dream Theater.

Would happily play Prog Death, Death, Black, Folk, Blackened Thrash, Blackened Death, or any other Extreme Metal subgenre that is interesting or a little different.

Don't message on here because it never works - email me techdeathvox@gmail.com

\m/
ab_
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried emailing you but the address is invalid. I tried techdeathvox@gmail.com and techdethvox@gmail.com.

I wrote...

Regarding your ausband ad. Are you still looking?

I have an old school death metal home recording project I'm currently working on and need the efforts of bass player in the near future. There are 4 tunes all up. Demos are on soundcloud here:

https://soundcloud.com/intoruin/

Please let me know if you're interested.

Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: