Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - rhythm guitarist
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rhythm guitarist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fearless1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject: rhythm guitarist Reply with quote

Do you have the ability to transpose songs and pick up new songs easily or already know the songs in this list below . I am a drummer singer wanting to do a variety of relatively unknown original tunes by local musicians as well as a number of songs by well known artists hits and b sides of the 80s up to now . Looking for someone whom wants to get paid for gigging doing venues big or small and festival tours , you have no impediments to dropping everything for the sake of playing music and getting paid for it so no cat whipped ''yes dear'' men need apply and no ''but I can't leave my children'' women either . Im located in Mornington and have a sound room for rehearsals but getting together in the same room is not that important if you have video recording or good sound recording equipment available to you . no age discrimination ,no particular look needed ,just clear heads , civil mature ability to communicate and great skill on guitar ,,no hendrix wannabe's required . Here are some of the hit songs I want to do in no particular order . Aint no rest for the wicked -cage the elephant; Left outside alone- anastasia ; give it away & californication - red hot chilli peppers ; cold hard ***** - jet ; shut up- simple plan ; alive- pod ; bow river & flame trees - cold chisel ; better - screaming jets ; dirty deeds - acdc ; celebrity skin- hole ; dammit- blink 182 ; most people I know - billy thorpe ; you may be right - billy joel ; rebel yell- billy idol ; The other songs are rock blues 3 chord originals of which telling you the titles of will not help at this stage . Reply if interested . Tia , Fearless
Brendon72

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.Im a Lead/Rythem guitarist that fits your ad.
Brendon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: