Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Guitarist wanted to form originals duo
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitarist wanted to form originals duo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dancy79

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:58 pm    Post subject: Guitarist wanted to form originals duo Reply with quote

Hey there,

I'm a 40yr old female singer/songwriter based in Frankston. I have many songs written and I'm looking for a guitarist to collaborate with. I can jam once a week and would like to do some open mics to start off with. Nothing too serious, I'm no pro, just something casual to maybe do a few gigs every now and then. Open to doing a few covers too.

I guess my style would be a mixture of alternative rock/country/folk/pop. I can't really pigeon hole myself into a genre. My influences range from First Aid Kit to PJ Harvey to Florence and the Machine to Fleetwood Mac.

Shoot me an email and I can forward some demos ( only voice memo's recorded on my phone ) just to get an idea.

My email address is dancyhansie@gmail.com

Cheers :-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: