Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Experienced Vocalist to colabrate with right song writer
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Experienced Vocalist to colabrate with right song writer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funkygibbon
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: Experienced Vocalist to colabrate with right song writer Reply with quote

Hi are looking to colaborate with a guitar player, keyboard player or who ever to write fresh original material to take it to the next step....good band and recordings
Have been doing the cover seen for a few years now are are keen to get back into writing again.
More of a commercial hard edge style of writing, is the direction im thinking of but are open for ideas.
Are mature and experience in all facet especially in creating melodies and writing lyrics when i here something that i think would make a good song.
I understand it is a hard slog getting your stuff heard and up and running but with today's social media what have you got to loose its a big world out there.
If interested to have a chat drop me a contact or send me something by email. please no time wasters are looking for good quality musos with the right ideas....cheers
Steve
swi31767@bigpond.net.au
Funkygibbon
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject: bump Reply with quote

Bumpity bump
derronto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mate,

What does 'commercial hard edge' mean? What sort of bands you into?
apauln
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Steve, I've emailed you details for my band who are looking for a singer.
Theel1984

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I dont know about anything of song writing or not even a word though as I always take help of writing from online services. but listening to music really helped me to take off my stress.

I would like to mentioned that cheap assignment help australia which also put efforts in the same way musician put efforts for signing anyway.

can you also help me to learn those beautiful songs which you have written and sung on youtube? that would be awesome if you reply
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: