Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Looking for other Guitarists and Musicians
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for other Guitarists and Musicians

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:50 am    Post subject: Looking for other Guitarists and Musicians Reply with quote

Intermediate guitar player looking for other guitarists and musicians to jam with. Maybe twice a month or once a week somewhere. Would be keen to put a hobby band together as well if the opportunity arises. Mostly looking to play with other players and musicians and learn more, too. I am in Brunswick. Age is not really important. I am in early 30s.

Type of artists/music I like/play: Gregory Alan Isakov, Tom Petty, Big Thief, Band Of horses, Guster, Paul Kelly, Colin Hay, Phoebe Bridgers, Ryan Adams, The Strokes, Smashing Pumpkins, Alice in Chains, Travis, The Verve, Oasis, The Boss, Jimmy Eat World, Dave Matthews, Jackson Browne, synth 80s style, Aussie 80s and 90s tunes, basically a lot of stuff that is not metal, lol.

PM me if keen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: