Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Cover Band Looking for some gigs
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cover Band Looking for some gigs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Melbourne Gig Guide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaydo
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:02 am    Post subject: Cover Band Looking for some gigs Reply with quote

Hi my cover band will be for looking for some gigs soon we play 80s 90s and some 2000s we are a 5 piece band all have pa and pro gear located in Braeside Near Frankston no Facebook page or name as yet though if anyone has any free spots or if any bands are looking for support bands let me
Know cheers contact number is 0448965379
Jaydo
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: Cover Band Looking for some gigs Reply with quote

Bump
Redlich
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jaydo,

Just a bit of advice regarding getting cover work, your best bet by far is to get yourself some high quality promo material which you can show to venues/clients.

A bio, good quality photos, and recordings (video is best) is what you need. Don't bother with any half arsed videos taken on a phone at the back of a pub like many bands do. Getting in a studio or a nice location is the way to go.

As someone who books bands, I won't consider even looking at a band unless they have some good material which I can show to clients.

Good luck, and please feel free to ask if I can help with anything else
Jaydo
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:06 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi mate yeh thanks for that advice we are looking at doing some video demos soon and sending them to venues pubs etc cheers 👍
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Melbourne Gig Guide All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: