Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Muso Wellness! "The Rock Doctor" has landed in Mel
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Muso Wellness! "The Rock Doctor" has landed in Mel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Trades & Services Directory
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's the biggest challenege in maintaining a healthy lifestyle as an Australian Muso?
Booze / pub fare ---> nutrition
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Injuries / pain / exercise ----> movement
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Low pay ---> stress / mindset
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Late nights ----> stress / mindset
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lack of professional help ---> mindset
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

usetheschwartz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:19 pm    Post subject: Muso Wellness! "The Rock Doctor" has landed in Mel Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I'm Mike Schwartz. New from Canada, but you Aussies have nicknamed me The Rock Doctor due to the nature of my work: Personal Development in the areas of Movement, Nutrition and Mindset, exclusively for musicians and industry. I take care of musos so they can rock and roll a lot longer and free from pain and stress to build a career in music. I've had the opportunity to work with some big acts and share the stage with a bunch of great industry professionals. I've spoken on the world stage: Australian Music Week, Canadian Music Week, BreakOut West and a host of other conferences, consulted for labels and organizations in the music industry and I currently play drums as the co-founder of Robins Avenue, a roots/pop band from back home in Canada.

I specialize in corrective exercise, stress management and performance coaching and would love to meet some of the artists and industry in Melbourne that are interested in achieving Peak Performance, fixing up their nutrition and lifestyle, managing stress, recovering from an injury and preventing all of this junk from happening in the first place. I do online and face-to-face lifestyle coaching, personal training and nutrition coaching, so please reach out if you're looking for a hand in improving your wellness.

I'm a published author on this stuff and an active professional drummer, so I tend to keep busy. I'm new to Melbourne and would love to help the local scene live longer, happier and healthier careers without any pain or stress.

Check out my website at https://www.therockdr.com

While you're there, pick up a free copy of my guide to balancing a busy schedule with a healthier lifestyle here:
https://www.therockdr.com/freestuff
Drummers, I've got you covered too for fixing up the most common injuries... https://www.therockdr.com/five-minute-fix

If you'd like to check out my podcast you can find it on all platforms "The Dose with Mike Schwartz. If you'd like to be a guest, reach out at yo@therockdr.com

That's it, that's all. Looking forward to hearing back from y'all.
Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Trades & Services Directory All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: