Create an account

G&L Guitars and Basses at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Drummer/Songwriter Starting Hard Rock/Metal Band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drummer/Songwriter Starting Hard Rock/Metal Band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HMSoloman5000

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:22 am    Post subject: Drummer/Songwriter Starting Hard Rock/Metal Band Reply with quote

My name is Harry and I am looking for people to start a Hard Rock/Heavy Metal band with. I currently need a Guitarist, Bassist, and Singer.
I live in Burwood, and spend quite a lot of time writing and recording demo's, with my influences ranging quite a lot.
Examples include:
Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, Metallica, Slayer, Tool, Queen, Bad Company, Rush, Melvins, etc.
I am 23 and am looking for people in my age group, but late 20's isn't necessarily a bad thing. Gender is no issue, I just want people who are keen to play!

Below is a link to my Soundcloud, where I am currently re-recording a few demo tracks I would like to use on an EP. My guitar playing isn't exactly brilliant, but they give a good idea as to what I am going for:
https://soundcloud.com/harryjm-1

If you are keen leave me a message, and maybe a contact number so it is easier to communicate!
HMSoloman5000

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!
Working with a guitarist, but still looking for the others!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: