Create an account

G&L Guitars and Basses at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Garage Punk/Noise Rock/Post- Punk Guitarist needed!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Garage Punk/Noise Rock/Post- Punk Guitarist needed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knttheband666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:27 pm    Post subject: Garage Punk/Noise Rock/Post- Punk Guitarist needed! Reply with quote

Session guitarist wanted for fun Garage Punk/ Noise Rock/ Post- Punk styled band! (With possibility of collaboration in future!)

Influences: Metz, Pissed Jeans, IDLES, Bleach Era Nirvana

Heyo peoples, I'm looking for a guitarist to help bring my bedroom punk n' roll project to life. I've basically written and recorded all the songs myself (I'm singing). I've locked in a rad drummer and bassist, with a music video planned and an EP currently being mixed, and plans to hit the gig circuit by summer. Basically done all the hard miles for ya, all you gotta do is learn the songs, play shows, and be awesome!

If the chemistry is right, I will definitely be keen to collaborate and write songs in future, but for now I want to get this ship sailing!

Right now we're planning to rehearse in Brunswick at Wick Studios on Tuesdays. We're all in our mid 20s and go to uni or work full time so likely you'd be the same (Flexible with age and gender!). No time wasters, just have a rad 'yes! Let's do it' attitude.

Own transport and gear preferred. Send me a bloody message on here if you're keen ;)

Here's a video of the previous lineup of mates scaring all the John Mayer cover artists at Fawkner Open Mic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RveLsCk0zQ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: