Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Vocalist looking for rock/prog/metal band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vocalist looking for rock/prog/metal band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sevendust1984

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:52 pm    Post subject: Vocalist looking for rock/prog/metal band Reply with quote

My name is Matt. I'm 34 years old and I live in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

I'm looking to join a band with similar influences to me - Sevendust, Alter Bridge, Stone Sour etc.

I have live experience in a previous band (as an amateur bass player), and with many solo performances as a vocalist since. I also have ongoing vocal tuition with Vox Singing School.

As I have a career, I would like to find a band that is content with 1-2 gigs a month at most, and weekly or fortnightly rehearsals probably.

I have recently completed a demo. It is mostly orchestral, to showcase my vocals, but listen towards the end to hear my rock/metal influences come through... enjoy

"Crashing Down" - https://soundcloud.com/matt-thompson-9999999
Sevendust1984

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: