Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:47 pm Post subject: Likened to AMY LEE
Me: Female, 33 years old, singer/songwriter and I dabble on piano. I live in the Yarra Valley. People have likened my voice to Amy Lee from Evanescence. I have her full vocal range. I want to build a band that evolves into something unique and emotive with darkness.
My influences come from Gothic metal, Heavy Metal, progressive/alternative rock, as well as many other genres. I have had vocal training; I have a strong head voice (soprano) and chest voice.
Albums I like include Delirium by Lacuna Coil, The Open Door by Evanescence, The subliminal verses by Slipknot, Karnivool albums, but I also like Missy Higgins and Florence and the machine, among other acoustic style artists.
I have been in 2 original bands; it has been quite a while (10 years) since I have performed, none the less, my musical influence has expanded and matured.
You: A mature male or female age mid 20’s – 40. Maybe you have kids? That’s fine with me.
• Own transport and equipment essential. (There is a digital piano at my place also.)
• Accomplished pianist/song writer and/or guitarist who would like to collaborate with a singer/songwriter. I am also open to different instruments.
• Open to practise somewhere not too far away and somewhere in between for everyone. Hours and days are flexible.
• I am easing myself back into this, and want to see where music takes us.
• No massive egos here. Only alter egos wanting to work as a team.
• Got music business skills? That’s a plus.
Recordings courtesy of my former band, Schelite, and my friend gregorfriday.
My voice is not on the master recordings, as I was travelling overseas for a prolonged period.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum