Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Committed vocalist/guitarist/keys/saxophonist starting band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Committed vocalist/guitarist/keys/saxophonist starting band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piersd

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:43 am    Post subject: Committed vocalist/guitarist/keys/saxophonist starting band Reply with quote

Hi I'm 24 years old. Moved to Melbourne recently and want to start a new committed project with people who have some drive and understand it takes some grit. And have fun along the way.

I spent two years in London in an indie/alt band but had to leave because of visa. I like most of the general indie/alt/funk/rock spectrum. Not so much hard rock/heavy metal thanks.

I'm an experienced performer and play the above instruments strongly and sing. Not a brag, I'm not looking to play them all, but they are listed so you know anyway. I have my sax and guitars here but no keys currently.

If you're interested in talking send me a message, no time wasters please. I can offer you commitment to a project and hopefully good times.

Cheers
fksedal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM'd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: