Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Drummer - Rock/Punk/Grunge
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drummer - Rock/Punk/Grunge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BackBeatBomber

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: Drummer - Rock/Punk/Grunge Reply with quote

Mature age (43), but not necessarily mature acting drummer looking for original (new or established) rock/punk/grunge band.

I have returned to drumming after a 20 year hiatus and have been back at the kit and gigging now for around 3 years.

The 90's was a big time for me with the grunge thing, while already having an appreciation of the aussie pub rock/punk scene.

My music taste is pretty wide, but focusses more on rock/punk/grunge. I like older style had hitting rock and roll. Sweaty gigs are my favourite.

Influences include but not limited to ... ACDC, The Angels, Cosmic Psychos, Radio Birdman, Celibate Rifles, The Meanies, The Hard Ons, and of course The Stones, The Who, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath ... ... among many others!!!

Aint really into the 'metal' thing ... but I think ya get my drift?!

Sth East / Peninsula based.

Hit me up if it sounds like your thing eh!!

Last edited by BackBeatBomber on Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andyking82

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:03 am    Post subject: Drummer Reply with quote

Pm sent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: