Create an account

G&L Guitars and Basses at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Backyard festival seeks bands!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Backyard festival seeks bands!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Melbourne Gig Guide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RageATM
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:13 am    Post subject: Backyard festival seeks bands! Reply with quote

Heya,

Every year me and my brother run a little camping backyard fest about an hour outside of Melbourne! at this stage we do not pay (nor charge entry) but we supply free beer to those who play! (and strongly encourage you bring a tent to make full use of the free beer!)

The event started off as a bunch mates jamming and has expanded every year since. We've met some great bands/people online that have joined the community.

...and thus we're looking for a couple of new bands to join this year (well feb next year), vaguely in the realm of rock, garage, psych-rock, etc. We tend to be in our early - mid 20s.

if this sounds like something that may interest you, send me a pm, and i'll give you more info!

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Melbourne Gig Guide All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: