Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Singer/song writer wanted
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Singer/song writer wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonox
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:40 pm    Post subject: Singer/song writer wanted Reply with quote

Hello,

My name is Liam and I play drums now..... I’ve been in a few bands over the years playing other roles but now I’m loving playing the drums. I play drums with my brother, who plays guitar. His name is Grant. He is awesome at it and has been doing it for a while... We’re both a bit older now and we’ve been thinking about starting a new band. But, we don’t want to be the stars of the show anymore, we just want to make them shine....(this is where you come in)

Seriously though, if you are a singer/song writter and want a couple of musicians to join “your band”? We’re your guys. We are also looking for a bass player if you know anyone. I have family commitments, so practice time is limited, but if things are right, things can be arranged.

We are based in the southeast suburbs Berwick/Clyde area.

Please PM if interested, but don’t be alarmed if I don’t reply, as I’m not super active.

We Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers.

Liam

“The genre is music, music is the art, art is the life”

Worst ad ever.
R4v3n
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

Location: Caulfield Instagram:DeanRavenBaker YouTube:DeanRavenBaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Liam,

Have a listen to my music and PM me if you're keen. I'm looking to put an originals band together currently.

http://www.ausband.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=2907344

Cheers,
Dean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: