Create an account

Open Mic @ Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - 24yr old, 100+ gigs, keen to gig, write and record.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

24yr old, 100+ gigs, keen to gig, write and record.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AdzRaffa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:31 am    Post subject: 24yr old, 100+ gigs, keen to gig, write and record. Reply with quote

G’day, Adam here.

Guitarist/singer songwriter looking to start something new, energetic and fun. (happy for other vocalists/songwriters to join too)

Im keen as to start an indie garage punk band, write a heap of tunes (got some written already) and release stuff. A few EPs a year would be sick id love to smash out recording and vids and promo as much as possible, it’d be nice to tour a bit once we’ve got some traction and smash it. keen to keep it fun but also push it heaps. (music videos, music on spotify, push social media, play heaps of gigs, the whole thing). if you have time to do this sort of thing that’d be great. i work in a pub about 25 hours a week but ill always make time for the band and can get time off whenever with a little notice.

been in a few bands before played 100+ gigs for sure, been on tour, booked heaps of shows etc. I am currently in another band at the moment called flogs but will still have heaps of time for another band. got prof gear and all that shit. (fender jazzy, hot rod fender amp and a heaps of pedals)

Influences for this band would be bands like fidlar, the bennies, skegss, dumb punts, wavves and bad dreams with a tinge of old school trashy/surfy/pub rock like cosmic psychos and eddie current suppression ring with a bit of blink and a bit of pixies influence too.

Songs would be easy going, fun to play, and just all about having a good time and engaging a crowd.

Im 24, don’t really care about age or gender - above 18 for sure though and if you have a license that’s always nice. i live in the northern subbies, local is always nice too but still open to wherever you live.

In regards to recording it’d be nice if the drummer had his own recording gear (mics and interface) i have mates with this stuff that i could probably borrow when its comes to it but it’d just be easier to do it ourselves. i have logic and a friend who does mixing/mastering for 50 bucks a song. It’d be a DIY project to start (including vids) but if you’re happy to chuck some money into it id be on board.

Add me on Facebook (Adam Raffa) or message/comment here (preferably fb), if you wanna chat about anything or hear any demos whack us a message, they’re raw but are songs fully written (also happy to make changes wherever), the drums are midi and a little rough as I’m not a drummer so always keen on improving them wherever but they’re still pretty good.

Initially looking for a drummer to start, have a few friends in mind for bass or an extra guitar (not sure whether 3 or 4 piece as of yet) but please don’t hesitate to message me if youre a guitarist/bass/vox and keen AF.

Heres a few bands/vids I’ve been in before. (I’m the dude on the left in both vids)

Daydream arcade @ the Evelyn - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk4kNdiTQBA

Avenues music video for ‘nothing’ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bpwD3Veg4g

My current band Flogs have a fb page too - https://www.facebook.com/flogsmate/

HMU,
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: