Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Keyboard player for British Greats project
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keyboard player for British Greats project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lukeb
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:24 pm    Post subject: Keyboard player for British Greats project Reply with quote

Hi,
We are a newly formed mature age band playing classic material from British artists from the 60's onward including Beatles, Stones, Hollies, Kinks, Dusty Springfield, Petula Clark, Cilla Black, Fleetwood Mac, Eurythmics, etc, etc. I'm sure you get the picture.

Current lineup includes, Female Vocalist, Drums, Bass Guitar, Lead/Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards.

Unfortunately our current Keyboard player, due to other commitments, is not able to put in the work required by the position and so will be leaving us soon.

We have all been around the scene for many years and have lots of playing experience.
We are looking to gig local and country once or twice per month.

Please get in touch if you think that this project would suit you and you are willing and able to put in the effort to meet the needs of the Keyboard player position.

Some background vocals ability would help as well.

You can contact me any time via email at elbe5050@gmail.com or 0409 001 929.

You can check out my last project at https://www.facebook.com/Chain-Reaction-168706203460903/

Cheers,
Luke.
P.S. I should mention that we rehearse bi-weekly at Hydra Studios in Burwood.
EatenByASandwich

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is your keyboardist using a kn 5000?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: