Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - FS: Line 6, Dist+, MI Boost'n'Buff, Pedal Parts - Updated
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Line 6, Dist+, MI Boost'n'Buff, Pedal Parts - Updated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bulldozed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: FS: Line 6, Dist+, MI Boost'n'Buff, Pedal Parts - Updated Reply with quote

Hi all,
All items located in Melbourne VIC - postage available at cost, I wrap and package very well. Discount available on multiple items. More to be added later - if you're interested in guitar amp parts, send me a PM - considering offloading part of my collection. I have a +10 year history on AGGH (same name) - not a newbie!

1. Line 6 M5 - $140

Modded by me - new momentary switches replacing the original PCB-based switches; added an independent Preset-mode switch up top to make switching effects much simpler, and added an expression wheel to the side (can be overridden if you plug a different expression pedal in). Includes wall-wart adaptor. Velcro on underside. Excuse the dust - it will be clean when you get it!!

2. Distortion+ Clone - $70

Handbuilt by me - just finished actually! - using a GuitarPCB Distortion+ PCB and TB board. Built up using WIMA caps where possible, added switchable germanium and LED clipping diode option (LED is markedly louder), Cliff isolated jacks and a very cool tin-can LM741 in the engine room. Dark blue enclosure (might not be totally clear from the picture) - very slight mark on the top that you can see at the right-hand side from some angles - barely noticable.

3. MI Audio Boost'n'Buff v3 - $60

I initially bought it for it's buffering capacity, however I've since chopped my signal chain down massively so it's not really needed anymore in that regard. The boost function is great - but crosses over with a new purchase enough to be redundant! I've replaced the knobs - the originals looked a bit bleh - and added a large piece of hook-side velcro to the underside. Has original box.

4. Bundle of pedal parts & cabling - much more added - $100

Includes a new/unused '2 Knob Job' stomp switch, 3x bi-colour 5mm LED's, 2x green 5mm LED's, 1x white 5mm LED, 2x switched 2.1mm DC jacks, bundle of recovered germanium diodes, 3x NOS vintage Mullard diodes (CV7364 / AAZ12), recovered mini diecast enclosure, large 'DD' sized enclosure (for prototypes) and one-time Dunlop Wah enclosure, rack/gear and pot, and a mixed back of 19x knobs. Also added in one of the bargain 'delay/reverb' modules (see here) and 4x self-adhesive offsets (just needs the PCB holes reamed slightly to fit).
Also added a bundle of 16mm pots (some used, some brand new), some vero-boards populated with parts (relays, termination blocks, caps etc), a lightly used 4PDT stomp switch - perfect for stereo TB loops, and 13x cables - some short, some over a foot long, made of Mogami 2524 cable. All plugs are Pedal Parts Australia's budget ones - some have had the barrels shortened to make them more compact. All covered in glue-lined heatshrink - can be sliced and peeled back off for recycling.

Last edited by bulldozed on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
bulldozed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump - all still available Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: