Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - *FILLED* Conspiracy of truth looking for a guitarist
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*FILLED* Conspiracy of truth looking for a guitarist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andremadden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKrakenBeast wrote:
andremadden wrote:
I wont be telling anyone here. I might as well give my enemies a gun to shoot me with.

Check out this bad boy! It'll snap your third eye shut tighter than a nuns vagina.

LOL you have no idea what you are saying, just wait until you are awakened from this trance.
derronto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andremadden wrote:
derronto wrote:

But if you're playing the music to the public then someone. most likely a government spy, could record it and find out what frequency it is and then the government can switch to another frequency and then you wouldn't know it happened because you were under mind control. Or does their mind control process only work on one frequency?

I gotta call it out that you guys are only making such comments because you are being controlled and told what to think. I dont expect most of you to get it. Only a lucky few can see the real truth and they are who we are looking for.

But how would one be even asking questions if they didn't have the free will to question the suppostion that the government is controlling people's minds? Did you watch The Matrix and think it was a true story or just read a bit too much David Icke? That's the thing about conspiracy theories, only a 'lucky few' can see the truth. Yet, at the end of the day, that truth needs to be at least communicable for it to be true.
andremadden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derronto wrote:

But how would one be even asking questions if they didn't have the free will to question the suppostion that the government is controlling people's minds? Did you watch The Matrix and think it was a true story or just read a bit too much David Icke? That's the thing about conspiracy theories, only a 'lucky few' can see the truth. Yet, at the end of the day, that truth needs to be at least communicable for it to be true.

Its pretty straightforward when you can see whats going on. I am speaking the truth about you having your mind controlled. Your programmed reaction is to not believe and disagree.

Honestly all I want to do is help people like you see how badly you are being tricked. The only way I know how is through shifting music back to the universal reference frequency which has been suppressed for centuries.
TheKrakenBeast
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andremadden wrote:
Honestly all I want to do is help people like you see how badly you are being tricked. The only way I know how is through shifting music back to the universal reference frequency which has been suppressed for centuries.

Yeah, but...can we dance to it?
FatPudding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="TheKrakenBeast"][quote="andremadden"]Honestly all I want to do is help people like you see how badly you are being tricked. The only way I know

You can dance to it but not sporadically to make sure your your foil helmet stays on. If it falls off you will be immediately brainwashed by the government
TheKrakenBeast
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmSL41CAR6o
Dking

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i find it amusing that they put this post up on a public website. surely a person's attempt to subvert an all encompassing frequency based system of control via a public appeal to musicians... would result in the controlling party taking punitive action? lol.
TheKrakenBeast
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it amusing that posting a large image stretches the forum.
andremadden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, there are still a few of us awakened few around, now who of you plays guitar!

If you dont trust the government, dont trust vaccines and pharmaceuticals, dont believe the lies of science and play guitar this maybe is the project for you!
TheKrakenBeast
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: